The Bridge is a safe place for children and youth within the community of Ochre River as well
as a resource for families.
The Bridge is located in the former United Church in Ochre River.
The mission of The Bridge is "To connect with children, teens, and families in a safe, healthy
environment, showing them the love and compassion of Jesus."
The Bridge is open every Thursday from 3:30-6:30 pm for students in Grade 3-12, although
The Bridge will be closed during the Christmas break and will reopen on Thursday January 11.
"Ochre River Kids in the Kitchen" will begin on Thursday, January 25, 2018. These cooking
classes for students are offered through Prairie Mountain Health and will take on the following
- Thursday January 25, 2018 (3:30-6:30 pm)
- Thursday February 1, 2018 (3:30-6:30 pm)
- Thursday February 15, 2018 (3:30-6:30 pm)
- Thursday February 22, 2018 (3:30-6:30 pm)
- Thursday March 8, 2018 (3:30-6:30 pm)
- Thursday March 15, 2018 (3:30-6:30 pm)
- Thursday April 5, 2018 (3:30-6:30 pm)
- Thursday April 12, 2018 (3:30-6:30 pm)
Stay tuned to our calendar for updates on events at The Bridge.
If you want to see which dates The Bridge needs volunteers, check out the volunteer list.
Stay connected on Facebook @thebridgeochreriver.
Contact The Bridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (204) 733-2416.